Monday, November 3, 2008

Kelcy's Temple Recommend



On Sunday, Kelcy had her interview with the Bishop for her to go into Young Women's. As the Bishop was talking to her, he was telling her about the various things she will get to do in YW. He had told her that this week they were going to go to the Temple and asked if she was interested in going. Her face just LIT up. She got so excited, because she has only been as far as the "waiting room". I am so proud of her and the choices that she makes and her little spirit she brings.

4 comments:

Christina Brinkworth said...

I have to say it again. She is so beautiful. And in YW. Good grief!

Mom & Dad Lueck said...

Kelcy
Gramma is so proud of you for wanting to go to the Temple:).. I know you will have a good experience there. Maybe I can send you some names and you can get babtized for your ancestors,OK?
Young Womens. yeah you will have so much fun.
love you gramma Lueck.

Ashley Blanchard said...

I can't believe she is old enough to go inside now...wow has time flown. She is so darn beautiful...i wish i could see her more.

Elliot said...

I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog Kelly! I saw a link from Kristin's blog so I checked it out.

I'm glad to be able to see what's going on with your family through the blog since we never call each other!