Saturday, October 25, 2008

Family Pictures 2008


What a poser!! To get this BIG smile, we had to say the name of the boy that she has a crush on!! (Kelcy promised me to not put his name on here in fear of his mom reading this!) Can you guess who it is?





Finally! We have taken our family pictures. It's been ONLY 2 years since the last ones, but there done! Out of all they days we picked to do this, we picked the coldest day of FALL. But it was all worth it. Thanks Jamie!




7 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

Cute pictures! You guys are a beautiful family! Hope you are doing great!
Rod and Jessica

Jonie said...

I love, love, the pictures. Where did you have them taken?

Mom & Dad Lueck said...

Hey Kelli
yahoooooo. you did it. only after me though ha ha. I had help.(Marsh)thanks.
I love that pic of Kelcy. I think its my favorite.
And yours too. What a good lookig family. :)
I like your colors on your blog looks good. You will have to help me change mine. love you mom

Marsha Lueck said...

Wahooo! I love it! It looks great Kel! I love your family pictures, you all look great. I will be checking;)

Christina Brinkworth said...

Yeah, I am glad to see you got youself up and running on your blog. Cute background!! I really like your family pic. I still have your last one my frige. I need an updated one!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Way cute family pictures!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Way cute family pictures!